Make Your Move Sustainable & Save Money!
A commercial move affords your company an excellent opportunity to save our environment.
- Purge all product that is outdated and need not be moved with a company that specializes in recycling. This effort alone will save money on move costs.
- Shred all confidential documents with a shred company that recycles the paper.
- Use plastic crates instead of cardboard boxes. Using crates verses boxes has been proven to save your company 15% to 20% of labor costs associated with the move.
- Dispose of all equipment with a “raw” recycler who will use the copper, metal, glass, plastic etc. for new product.
- Use a liquidator that will re-use all of your furniture.
- Donate any remaining furniture possible to charitable organizations.
- Donate books etc. associated with libraries to educational institutions.